Kildare Public Participation Network are currently seeking nominations to fill the following vacant seats:
Kildare PPN Secretariat
Clane – Maynooth MD Seat
Kildare – Newbridge MD Seat
Community & Voluntary Seat
Local Community & Culture SPC
Local Community Development Committee (LCDC)
Guidelines for Nominations
- Nominating groups must be registered with Kildare Public Participation Network
- Groups must have full membership and represent one of the following colleges:-
- Community & Voluntary, Environment or Social Inclusion
- Nominations can only be made with the candidate’s knowledge and approval
- Each Group can nominate one candidate only. If groups nominate more than one candidate, the first nomination received will be accepted
- Elections will take place through online voting
- Please attach a short candidate profile (approximately 150 words) along with your nomination form (written in the first person)
- Nomination Forms must be received by Kildare PPN on or before Tuesday the 10th of November 2020
Where to get the Nomination Forms?
Nomination forms have been sent to the contact person of each PPN member organisation in the Social Inclusion, Environmental & Community and Voluntary Pillars.
Where to send the nomination forms?
Completed nomination forms should be sent by post to:
Kildare PPN, Level 7, Áras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
by e-mail to Kildareppn@gmail.com
Closing date for nominations is Tuesday the 10 of November 2020
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by phone on 045-980700.