Kildare Public Participation Secretariat
P J Fagan
Role of the Secretariat
The Kildare Public Participation Network Secretariat is made up of 11 members. Two seats are allocated to each of the three Electoral Pillars and the remaining five seats, are allocated to each of the five Municipal Districts.
The members of the Secretariat are independent of Kildare County Council and are elected by the members of Kildare PPN.
The Secretariat’s role is:
- To ensure the aims and objectives of the Kildare Public Participation Network are met.
- To ensure that member groups are informed of developments relevant to their groups.
- To represent member group’ interests.
- To facilitate the implementation of the decisions of the Plenary.
- To develop Kildare Public Participation Network into an effective collective voice for community groups in Kildare.
- To engage with and support the PPN Representatives.
Secretariat Calendar & Meeting Minutes
Visit our Secretariat resource page to view our calendar of meetings and minutes from previous meetings.