KCC Community Grants Information Nights
Kildare County Council Community Grants Information Evening
Kildare PPN in collaboration with the Community Section in Kildare County Council are holding two community grants information evenings on 31st of January in the Town House Hotel Naas and on the 15th of February online via Zoom to give you information on the following grant schemes:
- KCC Community Grant
- KCC Festival Grant
- KCC Residents’ Association Grant (Private)
- KCC Residents’ Association Grant (Local Authority)
The informal information sessions will cover:
- Who is eligible to apply for these grants
- The types of projects that can be funded
- The main criteria used in the application assessment
- Tips on filling out a good application
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask any questions that they may have about the grant schemes.
Private Resident’s Associations in particular are encouraged to attend one of the information session as the formula for how the grants are allocated has changed for the year 2023.
Please note: sports organisations are not eligible to apply under the community grants scheme.
The Closing date for the Community Grants Scheme is Friday the 10th of March 2023