Zero Waste Educator Training
Community Education KWETB are hosting Zero Waste Educator Training in Naas Further Education and Training Centre.
The course will offer a deeper exploration of what we can do to reduce waste in our homes, in our communities, and in the world. You will also learn how to develop and facilitate Zero Waste workshops.
Zero Waste Educator Training Description
The following topics are included and delivered through fun and lively participative methodologies and discussions:
- What is Zero Waste?
- The Rs and where to start
- The Zero Waste Movement
- Why do we need Zero Waste?
- Waste Statistics
- The problem with Plastic
- How to plan and run your own event or workshop
- Globalisation and Consumerism
- Economic Growth. Green Growth or Degrowth?
- The concept of sufficiency and meeting human needs
- Dealing with apathy and how to involve people in sustainability
- Paradigm change
- Nature Connection and Self-Care
Venue: Naas Further Education and Training Centre
Saturday, 28th September 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday, 19th October 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday, 30th November 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday, 14th December 10 am – 3 pm
Fee: € 20
For more information, or to apply click here.