Kildare Public Participation Network would like to invite all our member groups to the first Plenary Meeting of 2023.
This Plenary is about giving back and we are delighted to be hosting the Plenary meeting in the Curragh Racecourse. After the meeting, attendees are invited to take a behind the scenes tour of the Curragh grandstand, visiting locations that are off-limits to the public on race days. Attendees will also receive complementary tickets for the opening race meeting of the season supplied by the team at the Curragh Racecourse.
We will be launching the Kildare PPN 2022 Annual Report, highlighting the achievements and work undertaken, in addition to sharing our ambitious plans for 2023 with our members.
Our thanks to the team at the Curragh Racecourse for this collaboration and we look forward to working with them in the future.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Minutes of November 2022 Meeting to be ratified
- Workplan and Budget 2023 to be ratified
- PPN Representative – Lorraine Benson
- The Launch of Kildare PPN Annual Report 2022
- Behind the scenes tour of the Curragh Racecourse
- Networking and Refreshments
If you would like to request an item to be added to the agenda, please email email@example.com before Monday the 20th of February.