Join us for a Linkage Group Information Session on
Tuesday the 25th of February 2020
from 7:30pm – 9:00pm
in Solas Bhride, Kildare Town, R51 Y281
Linkage groups are a group of PPN stakeholders in a particular issue who meet to make policy recommendations and work closely with a PPN representative on a relevant Board or Committee.
The Linkage Group information session will cover the following:
- What are Linkage Groups?
- Why are they important?
- How Linkage Groups will work in Kildare?
- What will our next steps be?
If you are interested in attending, Please R.S.V.P to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Kildare PPN Linkage Groups
- Community Linkage Group
- Disability & Well-being Linkage Group
- Environment & Infrastructure Linkage Group
- Heritage, Tourism & Cultural Linkage Group
- **Climate Action Linkage Group